Re: [glob2-devel] nct!!!! :) libgag

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] nct!!!! :) libgag
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:33:39 +0100

Hi,

> I asked your opinion about cleaning up gag or leaving it as is until post
> 1.0 I would still really like your opinion on the subject. because it will
> probably leave CVS in a bit of an unpredictable state for a couple of days
> while I flesh out the details.

Sorry I didn't understood you asked a question, I though it was just some
general critics.

Could you be a bit more precise? What do you dislike? What do you want to
modify? In which way? I'm open, don't worry, but I can't answer yes or no to
a question so general. Perhaps we can discuss this on IRC? What is your
preference?

> Also, I figured out how to do the order serialisation properly, I'll commit
> that this week.
>
> note that I only *did* the serialisation and de-serialisation. I must admit
> that I'm not sure how you want to use it, so I'll leave that up to you.

So you replaced the order old getdata / setdata stuff with the new Stream
structure but you let the old one? I'm not sure to understand, could you be
more specific?

Thanks a lot for your work in glob2. We should perhaps set some irc meeting?