Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation mythos

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation mythos
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:26:32 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in glob2's universe. You are right, we need a
universe, even if (and this is a good think) there is still lots of mystery
in it.

Now I'll try to explain what I have in mind about the universe, this is
personnal and reflects my own wishes. I would like it to be oniric, feel like
a dream. Did you see the everlasting story ? It is very kitsch, but has a
cool ambiance, like a child's own universe. I don't want glob2 be a horror
and sad universe, but rather a world in itself, with its myths and legends. I
don't want to put it in our timelime, but rather let it float out of time.

I hope you understand now better the idea I have for glob2's ambiance. Two
days ago, I sent a GUI image on this mailing listm trying to have a graphic
approach to the universe feeling, don't hesitate to comment it.