[glob2-devel] Globulation mythos

From: Denis Lianda
Subject: [glob2-devel] Globulation mythos
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 00:04:39 +0300

I've been playing Globulation for some time and even did the Russian
translation.
But I still have no clue as to what these globule guys really are.

Could anyone from the core team (Stephane?) explain the meaning and
origin of the Globules that players have to command? What kind of
universe the game is set in?
I think this sort of info should go to the Glob2 website (the front
page, actually).
I believe that a clear concept exists in the mind of the developers, but
it really should be formalized, codified and presented to the general
public.

You see, if I start to tell someone about this fine game, at some point
I have to say that it's about Globules. Then I'll have to explain what
globules are and what they want in their world. You see, it's like
speaking about Starcraft without telling anything about the Zerg or
Protoss.

The inherent mythology and storyline is an integral part of the fun a
game generates, so would you please provide me and other players with
guidance to the Globulation universe?