Re: [glob2-devel] If you are happy of the recent outcomes about software

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] If you are happy of the recent outcomes about software patent...
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:45:37 +0100

I just added a banner on Glob2 web site. I feel a bit sorry about having to do
those emotional and slightly populists politics actions, but, as a society,
we face great dangers for the freedom of information and science. And thus we
have to act.

By the way, I haven't got any feedback yet on alpha10. I suppose it's so
perfect that you don't stop playing and haven't anything to complain ? ;-)

Have fun, sleep well,