[glob2-devel] Introduction

From: simon schuler
Subject: [glob2-devel] Introduction
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:19:31 +0000

Hi people

I'm a performance oriented c and c++ coder and I'd like to contribute to the project. I had a look at the junior-jobs, but I don't know what exactly is the task for the TCP Stream Backend. Should there just be a NetStreamBackend for network use? What is supposed to be at the other side of the connection?
Is there already anyone coding on this?

greetings simon schuler