Re: [glob2-devel] Some glob2 blends stuff

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Some glob2 blends stuff
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:53:02 +0100

Hi,

Thx! Good modeling for a first try :-) I think that inn and school are good.
The swarm is a bit more artificial. For info, the first version of swarm was
also modeled in brice 3D 5 years ago using only a height map.

I'm curious to see what they would look like with textures and details (such
as eating places in Inn, globulsih experiment tools for school, ...).

It's very cool that people do 3d models. Should we create a place in the wiki
to post the models ? We should try to keep things clean and backuped so we
don't have 17 versions of the same model without knowing which one is the
most recent/best one.

Thanks,