Re: [glob2-devel] Some glob2 blends stuff

From: MOA3333
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Some glob2 blends stuff
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:18:49 +0100

Stephane Magnenat wrote:

Should we create a place in the wiki to post the models ? We should try to keep things clean and backuped so we don't have 17 versions of the same model without knowing which one is the most recent/best one.

Well, i installed all te plugins for uploading. there are some problems now: you must be admin to upload. If is set the rights for all people (i have to see how) you will be able to replace an old download with some other, this is a limitation of the system for now, we will loose files, its not a good solution

Other solution is to install the ftp directly on the upload directory of the game, with all the protections, it wont pose any problem to the pmwiki engine (it wont get upset). I dont like ftp, so its not a good solution neather.

But maybe a better solution could be to install a program specialy designed for uploads, maybe in php, first we have to google and see if it exists.... there should exist somethink like that