Re: [glob2-devel] Debian package problems

From: Munteanu Alexandru
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Debian package problems
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:59:17 +0200

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 01:16:43PM +0200, Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today I've tested my debian alpha14 package at lab and they have dependency
> problems. Indeed, as my debian is a mix of sid, experimental, ubuntu and some
> random packages the stupid debian build-deps makes a dependency mess.
>
> I've rebuilt it on the server which is a clean sarge release so it should be
> ok now. Sorry for inconveniance.
>
> Steph

Hello,

Indeed, the debian package installs fine now.
I just have a problem launching glob2 :

ion /mnt/personal $ glob2

Toolkit : Initialized : Graphic Context created
Toolkit : Screen set to 1024x768 at 32 bpp in fullscreen
Toolkit : GL_NV_texture_rectangle or GL_EXT_texture_rectangle
extension present, optimal texture size will be used
glob2: r200_cmdbuf.c:301: r200EmitBlit: Assertion `(src_offset & 1023)
== 0' failed.
Aborted

--
Munteanu Alexandru <address@hidden>