Re: [glob2-devel] Creature AI

From: Andrew Sayers
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Creature AI
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 09:28:05 +0100

OK, how about this for a plan:

It seems like there's significant interest in the whole GA idea, but
we'd need to talk it over a lot before I could start writing code.

In the mean-time, I'll start looking through the code and trying to make
sense of it.  This won't be easy for me, and I'll need a lot of
hand-holding to get me through it.  As part of that process of
understanding, I'll start writing wiki pages (in the style of a blog)
charting my progress.  Hopefully, they'll encourage others to get into
the code without sounding too authoritative.  Also, since it's a Wiki,
if I write up something that's almost right, other people can tweak it
better.

        - Andrew