Re: [glob2-devel] Map.h, map.cpp and gradients

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Map.h, map.cpp and gradients
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:21:10 +0200

> Finally, thanks to nct giving me CVS access, here is the code as it
> looks tonight:
>
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/glob2/glob2/src/Map.h?rev=1.137.
>2.1&only_with_tag=experimental&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/glob2/glob2/src/Map.cpp?rev=1.19
>7.2.1&only_with_tag=experimental&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
>
> It's not even close to compiling, but it shows the general direction I'd
> like to be going in.

Hi,

Thanks for having used a branch. Perhaps the name "experimental" is a bit
"unhappy", because it is a very general name. Perhaps you could use something
such as maprewrite or newgradient. Anyway: and based on my experience, if you
or anyone else want to work on other experimental features, I suggest you
create a branch per feature.

Have a nice day,