Re: [glob2-devel] GL not working

From: Joey Marshall
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] GL not working
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 10:28:11 -0700

I was running arch linux when it wasn't working....  but now I'm running
ubuntnu and it works.

The only thing is that the images and the ingame menu flicker white
boxes sometimes. It's not really bad... just a little annoying. I'm
thinking I don't have enough video memory (16mb), but it's never done
that before so I thought I'de better tell you in just case it isn't my
computer.

Thanks for the fun game!
Joey