[glob2-devel] My thoughts on the new gamplay for alpha 15

From: Joey Marshall
Subject: [glob2-devel] My thoughts on the new gamplay for alpha 15
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 10:43:34 -0700

Here are just some of my personally thoughts on some of the new gamplay
brought in with alpha 15 (maybe also 14, I'm not sure)

Explorers fighting:
It's awesome! The only thing is the instant they get hurt they rush to
your hospitals filling them all up. I think it would be better if they
didn't go to get healed until their health turns yellow.

Change in defense towers:
I like how they are weaker and the walls are cheaper. BUT, Their shells
don't do near enough damage. The wimpy-Ness of the shells is awful. It
makes it impossible to guard anything with only defense towers. I
suggest that the shells be made more affective.

Clearing:
I like how they loose health when clearing... but not when clearing in a
clearing area. It makes it too hard to keep a heavily used narrow
passage open. I think it would be better to make it so that workers
only loose health when clearing in a clearing flag. Now that arises the
problem of players could combine the two (clearing flags and areas) to
clear with less health loss. So it would be a good idea to make it so
that works going to a clearing flag will not clear in a clearing area.

Any how, these are just my personal thoughts that I think could make the
game more fun to play. Just my thoughts :)

Joey

                          wherever you are