Re: [glob2-devel] My thoughts on the new gamplay for alpha 15

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] My thoughts on the new gamplay for alpha 15
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:24:27 +0200

> Explorers fighting:
> Change in defense towers:
> Clearing:

I totally agree about your 2 first points!! This is a real gameplay problem
that must be tuned...

About clearing, i prefer the way it is now than your option. I had the same
problem, and i think it's a good thing that fighting against nature is hard
too... I solved it by blocking the resources with walls or buildings where
they grew too fast and built a few more inns.

Cheers

Gabriel