[glob2-devel] forum spammers and small glob2 bug

From: Munteanu Alexandru
Subject: [glob2-devel] forum spammers and small glob2 bug
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:19:49 +0200

Hello,

I have erased the spammers from the globulation2 forum. I have posted
a list with all the nicknames of the spammers and I have suggested to
erase them : http://epfl.ysagoon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=401
Although, I have no access to the SnakeMe forums, and you can still
find some spam there.

I have tested the alpha 15 autopackage and it works fine for me on
Debian testing(etch).

When I was testing the autopackage, I have entered glob2 while
listening music with a player and I have notice a small bug (I think
it's a bug, please tell me if it's not). When I push the quit button
to leave glob2, the application stops responding.

Alex