Re: [glob2-devel] Gameplay guidelines

From: Andrew Sayers
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Gameplay guidelines
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 02:30:56 +0100

I've updated the text based on everyone's suggestions.  It's now at:
http://epfl.ysagoon.com/wiki/index.php?n=CollaborationPlatform.Guidelines
and is linked from the "Main Issues" page on the website.  Please look
through it and tell me if there's still anything missing/wrong.

On the specific issue of random map generation - I totally agree.  If
there's someone here with a strong understanding of maths, we could
really do with your help on this one.  Otherwise, we need to work out
whether this should be reported on the Wiki or on Savannah :)

        - Andrew