[glob2-devel] Glob2 hosting

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Glob2 hosting
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:44:28 +0200

Hi everyone,

We need to find a hosting place for glob2 web site and forum. Indeed, I'll
leave my actual lab at the end of October and I'll not be able to host glob2
there any more. For now I can host YOG at my home (if there is not problem
with ports) because it is very low traffic (although if anyone else volunteer
that's fine) but the web site and forum need a new home. We need php and
mysql. There is a page on the wiki to talk about this:
http://epfl.ysagoon.com/wiki/index.php?n=Main.HostingSolution

As a potential place to host glob2, I'm thinking of
http://icculus.org

What do you think? Is there any volunteer to contact them?

Thanks, have a nice day,