Re: [glob2-devel] www.globulation2.org is online

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] www.globulation2.org is online
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:54:11 -0800

Stephane Magnenat wrote:
Hi,

The new glob2 server is online (but empty).

Many many thanks to Kyle Lutze (AppleBoy on irc if you want to send him chocolate) for hosting it.

Steph

no longer empty, and I'm staying away from chocolate, but the thought is appreciated :)

I've been excersizing, eating right, and feeling great!

recommendation to all: no fastfood, sodas, or coffee. treat them as if they had the same side effects as smoking. after three weeks going without those things and getting a good nights rest (8+ hours) you'll feel awesome!

Kyle