Re: [glob2-devel] Unified wiki + forum

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Unified wiki + forum
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:49:05 -0800

Stephane Magnenat wrote:
TikiWiki provide both a Wiki and a Forum
http://tikiwiki.org

It looks quite modular, although quite big also.

Steph

meh. Mediawiki is setup, globulation2.org/wiki it kicks ass, I say we stick with that for the time being. I could also throw up a bugzilla if you would like. I would say svn too but that is probably too big as it is right now. better left being hosted at a place with more bandwidth until I can get an upgraded configuration for my modem (the 17mbps down/10mbps up when it comes out)

Kyle