Re: [glob2-devel] IRC (freenode problems)

From: Andrii Zvorygin
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] IRC (freenode problems)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:49:41 -0500

how about irc.oftc.net as a server? http://www.oftc.net/

but I don't really see how we classify under the offtopic subsection. As we don't have an unlawful activities, though I guess you could consider it gaming...

In any case oftc doesn't say anything in their FAQ about no gaming, and we are even allowed to have completly offtopic things, not only that we even theoretically have our channel "reserved" because we're an open source project or what not. So It seems like it would be a good server to use. (bitlbee uses it I'm assuming because of the problems with freenode)