[glob2-devel] www.globulation2.org/wiki slow/problem? + questions

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] www.globulation2.org/wiki slow/problem? + questions
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:50:09 +0100

Hi,

Sometimes, when I try to edit pages such as FAQ and Download but they are very
slow and timeout before anything got downloaded. The server is up because
globulation2.org answers, but the wiki page do not. Kyle, do you have any
idea why? Thanks

Not related, but I suggest we unify download and install guide as single page:
install glob2. Please see my neew sidebar and do not hesistate to comment.

http://nct.ysagoon.com