Re: [glob2-devel] Bugs in the cvs?

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Bugs in the cvs?
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:15:47 +0100

Hi,

i do confirm problems and I'll investigate them. Anyone, if you have changed
something in the ressource/core engine in CVS HEAD, please announce yourself.

About AIHelper, I've changed space to tab in source code to fit coding
conventions.

AIHelper was not loading/saving problerly (in AI::Load(),) it should be fixed
now. Version number has been bumped accordingly. AIHelper does not save
anything, but looks like it has internal variable. What would happen on
reload? Would it still be ok? Just a standard question, have you tried it on
valgrind?

Thanks a lot for the new AI, now I will try to find why things got broken.

http://nct.ysagoon.com