Re: [glob2-devel] glob2 0.8.16 beta available for testing

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] glob2 0.8.16 beta available for testing
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 08:13:05 -0800

� wrote:
Hi,

Now that critical resource bug is fixed, Andrew's patch applied and Bradley's AI merged, I've made a testing 0.8.16 pre-release, please *do not advertise it*, as it may be buggy and I'm not planning to bump version number (and thus maintain compatibility) from it to final 0.8.16.

What I would like to be sure until 0.8.16 release is that:
- there is not more obvious critical bug.
- AIHelper work in network game and do not create any memory corruption.

Files are available here:
tar.gz:
        http://kiki.ysagoon.com/~nct/glob2-0.8.16.tar.gz
no worky :(