Re: [glob2-devel] hosting

From: MUNTEANU Olimpiu Andrei
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hosting
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 21:16:36 +0100

Martin Voelkle wrote:

Hosting solution accepted at tuxfamily.  Therer is 100 MB limit in
space, no limit on bandwith.  Whoever is hosting the new wiki,  do you
have enaught bandwith?  Do you think yoou can host the wiki and the
forum?  In this case we should use tuxfamily for releases only??  What
should we do with the tuxfamily account?  http://tuxfamily.org/

Cool! YOG could run on
http://games.tuxfamily.net/

Martin