[glob2-devel] Testing AIHelper

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Testing AIHelper
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:31:44 -0800

I'm trying to get AIHelper working before the next release. Segfaults
are pretty rare in it, I've pretty much coped them all out (or will
soon.). For anyone that is testing AIHelper, I really want your
feedback. Its algorithms are a bit... scratchy right now. Well, anyway
the important bit: Since AIHelper doesn't build anything (yet), it
can't be tested on normal maps. So I made a map speccifically for
testing it, its located here:
http://www.genixpro.com/files/AIHelper_Test_Map.map.gz . Your help is
apppreciatted.