Re: [glob2-devel] Clean Wiki

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Clean Wiki
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:35:58 -0800

� wrote:
Hello,

I still haven't read all the mails. I'll do this this night and tomorrow but I would like to make some wishes about the wiki. Those are rules that I think usefull to have a clean wiki, please comment if you disagree:
* We should keep it clean
* We should have no orphan pages excepted the one in the left menu (http://globulation2.org/wiki/Special:Lonelypages)
* Does IRC really need a page for itself ?
* Every page on the wiki should be accessible by one level indirection from the sidebar, that is, it should be linked at least by one page directly accessible by the sidebar.
* More to come :-)

I've already done some cleaning/sorting work, more to come.

Steph

agreed, now get on irc! :P