[glob2-devel] release .16 and .17

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] release .16 and .17
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:35:35 -0800

I'm thinking we should finish up whatever bug fixes we're working on and put those into .16 since a LOT has changed so far that we should really put into a full release.

As for .17, I think it should be the one where we fix all known bugs in CVS, include any rewrites done so far, code cleanup, etc and make that one become the official beta, what do you guys think on that? maybe actually make it 1.0 ? I'm guessing that one would be released in about 5 or 6 months after .16...

Kyle