[glob2-devel] Network bug + workaround

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Network bug + workaround
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:53:06 +0100

Hi,

There is a subtile bug when hosting a network gam: sometimes when a new player comes the game never becomes ready, but if an AI is added and then removed, the pplayer becomes ready. We suppose it is a buggy transition in the hosting network game state machine, but from there to find it, it will be difficult.

So we'll try to fix it, but in the meantime please keep the work-around in your head. Thanks,