Re: [glob2-devel] Crash Bug in NicoWare

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Crash Bug in NicoWare
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:35:28 +0100

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
Just to mention, its nicowar, not nicoware (no e)! And I have been
debugging verious bugs recetnly, and I made a commit just a few
minutes ago that should fix several crashes. Typically I just let my
ai play untill it crashes in various circumstances. I do hope it
doesn't cause further trouble... I will have my ai prepared for lan on
my next commit, it only does one thing at random, and I'm about to
convert that to syncRand.

Ok, good, thanks, keep us informed, it would be very cool to be able tzo release a fully working Nicowar with 0.8.16, because it looks good :-)