[glob2-devel] 0.8.17, beta, web site

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] 0.8.17, beta, web site
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:53:39 +0100

Hi,

As Andrew previously said, Nuage found and fixed a bug that made saved games unstable and lead to crash or desynchronisation with network, because of unitinialized variables for tower reveal area (revealX/Y/W/H in Bullet.h/cpp for interested people). Anyway, this is fixed and we will release a 0.8.17. Now here is my question:

- should we call this 0.8.17 (alpha 17) or 0.9.1 (beta 1)?
- should we use the new web site?

I plan to work a bit on the web site this week-end, because I think than the shorter we have two web sites the better it is. If you want to help with moving content, that would be nice. Kyle, is the SQL problem fixed? This problem displayed an error after a page was edited and saved, but did not affect the saved.

Have a nice day,