Re: [glob2-devel] CCC

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] CCC
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:05:50 -0800

MOA3333 wrote:
I won't go sory, but i have a great aidea! Do you want a strong server to host wikipedia or whatever? Anyway wikimedia neads...

The Microfot XBOX360 costs only 300 euros but the real price is about 500 or 600 euros because microsoft hopes to obtain the money from games.

You get a 3 PowerPC CPU's each 3.2 Ghz!!!! As much as two athlon64 best servers in CPU power.

You will soon be able to install linux on it, and php/apache.. and you are not forced to buy the games... wow, microsoft is begining to help open proects finaly!

that's funny. I'll now forget to laugh at the dead horse being kicked again...
(if you're serious, remind me to kick your ass later :)

Kyle