Re: [glob2-devel] Building *Team::findNearestFood(Unit *unit)

From: Andrew Sayers
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Building *Team::findNearestFood(Unit *unit)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:48:35 +0000

This sounds very much like one of Eli's comments.  Thinking about it
now, the current behaviour is best - if I have turned inn view off, I
would be very unhappy to suddenly be asked to deal with an influx of
starving new guys because another team caught a glance at my inn.

On the other hand, he's right that it's inconsistent with the
documentation (which should be changed).  It's also technically
inconsistent with the term "inn view", but no-one seems to be confused
in practice, and the alternatives all seem at least as confusing.

        - Andrew