Re: Nuage plz read (was Re: [glob2-devel] forums! nuag eplease read thx)

From: Nuage
Subject: Re: Nuage plz read (was Re: [glob2-devel] forums! nuag eplease read thx)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:33:33 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
>>yes Sir! any other orders ?
>

> lol... battlestar galactica overload? ;-)

no, orders overloaded

> We tested a game with AppleBoy, and we think that the towers are too
> expensive. You are not on jabber aren't you?

I changed the towers properties again, now the tower level 1 is cheap and almost
like the old one. The tower levels 2 and 3 are shifted from the just-old towers
levels 1 and 2. This way you can:
1-for cheap, just get a tower level 1, see areas, like before.
2-for more ressources, get a tower level 2 and 3 which can really guard an area
by its own. But you need the techo obviously.
You like it now ? What about the new aiming system ?

> Bye the way, how are you? ;-)

stressed, very

bye the way, kiki.ysagoon now send me every e-mail twice.
bye the way I won't come to any IM now, because I only have time to code, and I
really have work to do.