Re: [glob2-devel] new random map code

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] new random map code
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 11:33:00 +0100

to have it balanced i suggest at least for the editor to leave placing units to human. if we manage to place units fairly (without this ugly rectangle that's placed now without beeing close to fair) we should make the resulting mapgenerator available for netgames so the teams don't know what the map will be like.

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
Placing units/buildings is not hard, especially on random maps its
important, because random maps can so easily give one player three
times more space than another, having the generator make sure things
are even should be important.