Re: [glob2-devel] Random maps

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Random maps
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:25:33 -0800

Matthew Marshall wrote:
I just tried out the random map generator. It looks great! It isn't overly useful to use strait yet, as the swam placement is... unpredictable. However, it makes some nice looking maps that can be a good starting point.

Here are two bugs I found when playing around with it:

1) If you put the water all the way to 99, it crashes!

2) It never places stone!  (Is this known?)

Anyway, Looks great!

MWM

stone part is known, I don't know about the water part though

Kyle