Re: [glob2-devel] The future!

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] The future!
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:55:39 -0400

I am working on the new campaign system, which hopefully I will be
able to make into a seperate entity in a few weeks. After that, I'll
make my best attempt to rewrite the game/map header code, SessionGame
and SessionInfo, hopefully seperating it into 3 classes,
MapIdentifier, GameHeader, and GameInitializer. MapIdentifier will
contain the minimal amount of information to uniquely identify a map.
GameHeader will derive from the MapIdentifier and add all of the
extra-information assocciated with games, the little tid-bits here and
there. GameInitializer will also derive from MapIdentifier, and will
add tidbits like alliance info and ip addresses.

Anywho, that should knock off the first two items, and after that,
some testing later we might release 1.0.

--
Start and finish, Bradley Arsenault