[glob2-devel] merge double check

From: donkyhotay
Subject: [glob2-devel] merge double check
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 18:45:51 -0800

I went through the source code double-checking many of the improvements
that have been made to confirm no others have been lost with the merge.
I went through all of the changes listed on the globulation changelog
except for the translation improvements and confirmed that everything
listed there is still implemented in the latest CVS version. As
mentioned previously the escape key bug was got lost in the merge but
that has already been reimplemented and uploaded onto CVS already. We'll
need to test the code to make certain there are no new bugs (as always)
but it looks like the merge went through fine. Oh and when you have a
chance genix can you record your new features in the changelog?

 Once we get a chance to test the code a little more

--
Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on
believing in windmills.