Re: [glob2-devel] New Features Galore (ps: I merged them)

From: donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New Features Galore (ps: I merged them)
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 14:12:56 -0800

I remember seeing mention of that in the bug tracker but I don't
remember the details. While the obvious features merged well (like the
customized building settings) I noticed some previously fixed bugs were
lost in the merging, specifically the escape key didn't work in the
editor again. I went ahead and reimplemented this but it might be a good
idea for all of us to review all of the newest features since 0.8.21 to
make certain they are all there. Especially some of the less obvious
ones like the new way buildings and magic attacks work.