[glob2-devel] dispatch yog from glob2

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] dispatch yog from glob2
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:06:36 +0100

hi list

in irc i just came up with an idea that might get more gamers to idle in #glob2.

problem:
people run glob2 fullscreen so they either connect to glob2 or they do other
stuff with teir pc.

not a solution: point them to use irc.
we tried but it doesn't work. we can try harder but i guess we need a solution
for those who just learned how to start games.

close to a solution: provide an irc gateway, so they can join #glob2 from
within our website.
would help but would again mean we had to point them somehow.

solution(?): dispatch YOG from glob2.
this way they can run YOG windowed and thus don't have a problem keeping it
opened all day. they turn fullscreen only after the game start ed (or maybe for
joining/hosting a game).

greetings,

Leo Wandersleb