Re: [glob2-devel] dispatch yog from glob2

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] dispatch yog from glob2
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:18:30 -0800

Leo Wandersleb wrote:
address@hidden wrote:
I don't see the difference between this and telling them to use an IRC
client. I implmented IRC transparently in glob2 for this reason.

Yes I love the fact that irc is used like that. only problem is that many players, especially younger ones don't know of irc. we would have to point them more to use other clients.

I'll try and make glob2 message the user to use gaim or mirc.

Leo

in the interest of open source, don't do mirc or windows x-chat

Kyle