Re: [glob2-devel] Holiday gift: Mac Globulation package

From: A little wood elfe
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Holiday gift: Mac Globulation package
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 11:14:42 +0100

Le 29 déc. 06, à 05:46, Dave Vasilevsky a écrit :

Hi folks,

I just tried Globulation and I really think it's a great concept. The
game is beginning to look polished, and the new tutorial is especially
nice.

I noticed that you don't have a Mac OS X binary available, so as a
thank you to the developers I built one:
http://vasi.dyndns.org:3128/files/ports/Globulation-0.8.21.zip . It's
a self-contained application the way Mac apps are supposed to
be--users don't have to install any dependencies or DarwinPorts, just
download and double-click. It should run on Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later,
on both PowerPC and Intel Macs, though I've only been able to test on
10.4 PPC.

I download it yesterday and just try it. It's working on Mac OS X 10.3.9.

As I have tried a couple of times to do this package and never succeeds to make one that works on other macs than mine, I would be happy to see the makefile.

@+
A little wood elfe