Re: [glob2-devel] Video creation how-to

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Video creation how-to
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 01:28:23 +0100

Hi Steph!

From your tutorial i take your video will be a 640x480 recording. I think that
is not a good idea.

It also came to my mind that this would be a possibility to save on size but as
i tried to play on that res i again realized how much less fun this is to play
compared to my 1600x1200.

I will try to do a video on my own and see if i get a bittorrent-tracker on my
new vps. I'll let you know when this is the case.

I will see what fits best. Scaling a high res screen capture down, compress it
to a reasonable file size or rather just take very short scenes (my favorite).

greetings, leo wandersleb