Re: [glob2-devel] temp variables in settings, no clean, not required

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] temp variables in settings, no clean, not required
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 19:02:51 +0100

On Sunday 31 December 2006 20:06, donkyhotay wrote:
> I'll confess to writing that section of code. Go ahead and change it if
> you want, you won't hurt my feelings as I know your right about it being
> ugly.

I've removed any reference to temporary variables from Settings. Now temporary
unit count values are stored in GameGUI in an array of int (unitCount[...]).
An initialisation function (initUnitCount()) takes care of copying the
settings data inside this function. This function is called by Game::init().

Please have a look and report anything you dislike.

Have a nice day,

http://nct.ysagoon.com