[glob2-devel] Tiles and graphics

From: Federico Massi
Subject: [glob2-devel] Tiles and graphics
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:55:41 +0100 (CET)

I'm trying to give different flavours to the graphics (GameGUI and Tilesets).

If anyone else is intersted, please give me notice. I will put on website a modified gfx  directory when I finish some changes.

In a few days I'll find time to write an article on how to modify tileset, in order to integrate "Making Tiles" by Andrew Sayers & C.

Bye!
Fede

Vinci i biglietti per FIFA World Cup in Germania!

JPEG image