Re: [glob2-devel] Tiles and graphics

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Tiles and graphics
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:12:20 +0100

> I'm trying to give different flavours to the graphics (GameGUI and Tilesets).

Wow!  Especially the trees are amazing.

Can anyone implement options for alternative graphics in glob2?
Like Glob2-Classic, Default, New, ...
To make it easier for Fede to test.  And make possible longer campaigns
that start in winter and end in summer or the like.
If no one has time, I'll try to do it in march.  But that's no promise.

> If anyone else is intersted, please give me notice. I will put on website a
> modified gfx  directory when I finish some changes.

Do you mean your website?
btw: glob2 banners can be found at www.federicomassi.net.
     click on "Foto e grafica" and again on the globule.

> In a few days I'll find time to write an article on how to modify tileset, in
> order to integrate "Making Tiles" by Andrew Sayers & C.

Do you yet have write access to the globulation2.org wiki?
I think you only need to click on "Log in / create account",
but I'm not sure.