Re: [glob2-devel] bidi language done, and arabic translation

From: ahmad sayed
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] bidi language done, and arabic translation
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:04:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

the compile error is due to using fribidi 0.11 latest api's from cvs, i should use the deprecated api's, so i uninstalled it and downgrade it 0.10.x it should works now.

kindly confirm,

Stephane thanks a lot for your comments regarding memory managements faults, i think i begin to suffer from Java Syndrome.

Another thing during my translation i found a python script to test the translation, that fail even with texts.en.txt which i used to start my Arab translation file, did i do something wrong.

kindly confirm if the build successful, so we can  make Stephan suggestion regarding making  it automatically built if fribidi available.

Best regards,
Ahmed Sayed