[glob2-devel] Campaign code commit

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Campaign code commit
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:34:15 -0500

I've just commit into the source the code for the new campaign system.
The system is mostly play on the menus, but represents a leap forward
in the customizability of campaigns. The system isn't entirely
polished yet, I'm sure theres a few loose ends I haven't yet thought
of. However, the internal workings of the campaign system is solid and
documented. Feel free to comment, suggest features, better menu
layouts, etc...

Also in this commit, I've seperated out Nicowar. The old Nicowar is
deprecated, and is only remained through the files AIOldNicowar.* and
can only be accessed throguh game saves. The new nicowar isn't done
yet, infact right now it does virtually nothing so I'm inclined to put
it under expiremental before we release. The new Nicowar is based on
my Echo system, so it won't suffer nearly the buggyness of the last
system. I'm open to suggestions about behaviours the new Nicowar could
implement.

Other than that, enjoy the new campaign editor.
--
Whats long and hard and filled with seamen? My submarine!  -  Bradley Arsenault