Re: [glob2-devel] Reverse Compatibility

From: donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Reverse Compatibility
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 22:07:18 -0700

I've been having similar issues with customizable prestige settings.
When I first implemented it the maps wouldn't load since they were not
designed to have them. Because of this I've taken it out of the maps but
it feels a little awkward not having them there since they are one of
the few things in settings.cpp not saved into the maps. I almost have
everything programmed in except I haven't been able to get the
information to transfer across in network games. Sadly school is
starting for me soon and I'm afraid I may not be able to complete this.

--
Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on
believing in windmills.