Re: [glob2-devel] A lot of small changes.

From: Shawn Anderson
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] A lot of small changes.
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 21:40:37 -0700

My fixes are definately a hack.  I added a param to change the signatures of said functions.  Basically, it looks like someone was trying to be clever and use templates in a strange way.  My gentoo box had no problems with this way of using templates, I suggest you try using gcc 3.3.  If we just rename those troubled methods (I think this is how it was originally), we should be fine.  Let me know if you need a list of the 5 functions that are causing the problem.

/Shawn