Re: [glob2-devel] okay to release!

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] okay to release!
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 00:14:45 -0700

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
On 4/3/07, Robert Martin <address@hidden> wrote:
Bit of a question how long for the Windows version? (friday monday?)
This is rather unpredictable, as it comes when someone has the time to
compile it.

A while ago someone known as k776 had made an excellent Windows
installer but has since vanished and we are still stuck with mundane
windows releases.

If you know how, you are welcome to make a release yourself.

Well, this whole Mac OS X setup while reducing dependencies (not using fink, etc.) is a bit complicated still but is getting there. In the meantime, once the final source is tagged and release I'll see if I can't get mingw to work again and get a windows binary released. I just have to dig through my notes on how k776 taught me to do it the first time.

as for hosting, I don't think it'll be a problem.

cheers,
Kyle