Re: [glob2-devel] okay to release!

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] okay to release!
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 12:23:47 -0400

I never implied that I wouldn't use std::stable_sort. Since different
systems can have different implementations, it must be used. I'm
merely hinting that when comparing two elements, say a and b and they
are equal, i doubt any algorithm would use an indeterministic result
(this is what I interpretted you to say). Its just more overhead, and
being that they are equal, won't affect the running time of the
algorithm. Quicksort uses randomness in an entirely different manner
and I understand this.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.